- * Each room is uniquely decorated with antique furnishings
- * Each guest room has a Private bathroom, air-conditioning or ceiling fan, hairdryer.
- * Fine linens and comforters
- * Free wireless internet connection
- * All guests receive: a full traditional Turkish breakfast.
- * Special accommodations for dietary restrictions
- * Outdoor patio with spectacular view
- * Reception assistance for planning daily activities and arranging transportation needs
- * Peaceful Rooftop garden
- * Guest sitting Room
- * Afternoon tea can be enjoyed on the Garden Terrace
- * Luggage storage available on request
- * Local nearby parking available free or security controlled pay daily
- * Laundry available
The Anzac Golden Bed is owned and operated by Sandra Galloway. Sandra has lovingly welcomed many guests from around the world for over 20 years now, introducing them to Turkish culture and history and making sure that their stay in Turkey is satisfying and memorable.
We encourage guests to buy local produce and enjoy the Roof Top Garden dining facilities with panoramic views of the distant mountains, while enjoying the gentle breezes that flow in across from the nearby Aegean Sea.
Check -In Time: Strictly between the hours of 2pm till 8pm , Otherwise, make prior arrangements in advance.
Check -Out Time: Up until 12 noon.
The ruins of Ephesus are just a short 20 minutes drive away. The hotel is within walking distance to the many beaches.
The peace and tranquility of The Anzac Golden Bed can be yours, with the convenience and entertainment of the carnival atmosphere and entertainment that lies awaiting you, a few streets away in the Aegean Port of Kusadasi.